Area Manager - DACH Region (m/w/d)
- As an Area Manager for the DACH region you will be responsible for sales and support in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. You will lead the development of this fast growing and strategically important region.
- Sales and business development initiatives in the DACH region.
- Help and support existing customers in the DACH region via our support system, web and on-site.
- Implement, train and consult clients in the use of dRofus on projects or internally within the company.
- Participate at exhibitions, conferences and other events.
- Extensive traveling within Europe.
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial and positive character who is motivated by growing business through delivering customer satisfaction and finding new revenue streams.
- You must be mature and able to follow through initiatives with a structured approach.
- You need to have at least 5-10 years of experience within the AEC industry and extended knowledge of BIM.
- It is an advantage to have previous experience with the dRofus software but this is not a pre-requisite.
- You are a native speaker of German and have a very good level of English.
Working at dRofus
- With dRofus you will be part of a journey of one of the most exciting software companies in the industry.
- We have an era of growth ahead of us and this role could be the start to an extended presence in the DACH Region.
- Competitive terms in a fast paced and fun company.
- Working from a home office.
- Flexible work hours.
- The dRofus Wellness Programs.
- Social activities and global meetups.
In dRofus we believe in having fun and to empower people to explore and grow. If you are motivated by these values and have the skills we are looking for, we encourage you to apply for the position.
Find out more about us in the handbook.
dRofus is part of the the Nemetschek Group and is the leading planning and data management solution for the global building industry. Our dynamic team is currently situated in Australia, Denmark, France, Sweden, North America and the head office is based in Oslo, Norway. dRofus is being used by clients all over the world across a wide range of sectors.
dRofus is experiencing strong global growth. One of our key growth areas is the DACH region and we are searching for an extraordinary ‘Area Manager’ to strengthen our position and local presence.