Error when upgrading to dRofus 1.8?
When you upgrade to dRofus 1.7, if you receive a message that it cannot install or run this application because it requires "Version 4.5 Full or other compatible .NET framework". Please upgrade/install using this version.
Lates version of dRofus does not support Windows XP any more. If you need it, use dRofus 1.6.
Unable to start the installation of dRofus
If you see the message: “Unable to retrieve application files. Files corrupt in deployment”
The most common reason for this is that a firewall has blocked the download. Please install the MSI version or contact your in-house IT department.
I have already an older version of dRofus
- Try to uninstall all previous versions of dRofus from the Control Panel
- If the above don't work, try to delete the files in folder:
- Win7/8: “C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0”
- XP: “c:\Document and Settings\[username]\Local Settings\Apps\2.0”
- NOTE: This will delete all other ClickOnce apps as well
- Try to install ClickOnce again
- Try to use the MSI installation
Still cannot install dRofus?
- Check that any firewalls in your network have the relevant ports opened (Firewall link)
- Use another network/location and install dRofus.
- If the above is not possible, download and install the MSI version