Kreisson Seminar on BIM Project Strategy, Procurement and Contractual Risk
Register now for BIM Project Strategy, Procurement & Contractual Risk!
JOIN US FOR SOME PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE ON BIM
FROM PLANNING THROUGH TO OPERATIONS...
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 from 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Dexus, 1 Farrer Place SYDNEY
$165.00 per person ($150 per person if three or more from one company)
Kreisson Lawyers and APP Project Management will be holding a BIM Seminar on BIM Project Strategy, Procurement and Contractual Risk in a week's time.
This seminar will be of particular interest to new comers to the world of BIM projects or tenders as it will provide a practical beginning to end perspective of what is required.
Our Managing Director Chris Razzell will be one of speakers, who will present a wide range of industry perspectives tailored to suit both principals, developers, builders, consultants and subcontractors.
Topics that will be covered include:
- an outline of BIM and its capabilities;
- an overview of the guides and specifications currently available in the market;
- how BIM can be used for at each building lifecycle stage;
- BIM and project delivery methodology;
- BIM and contractual risk – traditional and new delivery models; and
- BIM and Procurement.
- Places are limited so please register here to secure your seat.
If you would like to have more information on the seminar, please go to Kreisson's website.